Caught in the Crossfire
BY Advocate Contributors
October 12 2009 10:00 PM ET
Todd Belok was disenrolled as a midshipman in George Washington University’s Naval ROTC program in 2008 after fellow NROTC members saw him kissing his boyfriend at a fraternity party. Belok, 19, from Ridgefield, Conn., is now a sophomore at GWU, majoring in political science.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses