BY Advocate Contributors
October 12 2009 10:00 PM ET
Todd Belok was disenrolled as a midshipman in George Washington University’s Naval ROTC program in 2008 after fellow NROTC members saw him kissing his boyfriend at a fraternity party. Belok, 19, from Ridgefield, Conn., is now a sophomore at GWU, majoring in political science.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- PHOTOS: New Yorkers Combat Violence With Protest
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 44 min 28 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 48 min 51 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 2 hours 19 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 2 hours 23 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 2 hours 45 min ago
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 2 hours 48 min ago
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM