20 LGBT Couples Who Have Been in Love More Than a Decade
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2014 8:00 AM ET
"Our relationship is by no means traditional," ABilly says. "It’s not traditional in the sense that a lesbian or gay or bisexual or transgender couple would think of us. And it's not traditional in how a heterosexual couple would think of a couple being together for 30 years. We’ve been able to mold our relationship in a way that makes sense for us."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media