20 LGBT Couples Who Have Been in Love More Than a Decade
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2014 8:00 AM ET
"Our relationship is by no means traditional," ABilly says. "It’s not traditional in the sense that a lesbian or gay or bisexual or transgender couple would think of us. And it's not traditional in how a heterosexual couple would think of a couple being together for 30 years. We’ve been able to mold our relationship in a way that makes sense for us."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality