20 LGBT Couples Who Have Been in Love More Than a Decade
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2014 8:00 AM ET
"We are so far out of the closet that we live on the front lawn."
John credits the fact that they are very, very different as a reason they have stayed together for so long. "It's a positive thing. I am social, Chris is the quiet one. I cook, he cleans up. He's the philosopher, I'm the doer. We complement each other."
- BREAKING: Supreme Court: Kentucky Clerk Must Issue Marriage Licenses
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Op-ed: Jazz Jennings Is TV's Unsung Trans Heroine
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’