BY Michael Fairman
October 02 2009 5:30 AM ET
What is going on at Y&R? While its same-sex story is virtually
nonexistent, I did see Thom Bierdz’s Phillip sitting at a table with
the Chancellor family ... where he spoke one line! And what happened to
Yani Gellman’s Rafe, the first gay character in Y&R’s history? Did
he go upstairs at the Newman Ranch, never to come down again? Only time
will tell what the powers that be are up to with this one. But they really stirred the pot when Eric Braeden (Victor Newman)
was written out of the show last week. Contract negotiations are at the
center of this explosive situation. Braeden’s rep tells me, “He is in
talks with the show and may or may not be back.” What is happening here,
people? Y&R without Victor Newman? I need a Xanax ... make that two!
Big Brother’s Jeff and Jordan Are Soap Stars for a Day!
Last week I spent time behind the scenes with reality show heartthrob Jeff Schroeder, voted as America’s Favorite Houseguest, and his gal pal, Jordan Lloyd, season 11 winner from Big Brother. They were filming a scene for an upcoming episode of The Bold and the Beautiful that airs on October 27, in which they take a trip down memory lane with the characters of Donna and Aaron. While everyone around me was drooling over Jeff’s model good looks, I took the opportunity to get some one-on-one interview time with the big winners. Check them out, and here are some “quickie” notes from my meeting with America’s sweethearts!
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Politicians Gay Activists Interrupt Marco Rubio Speech 2:03 PM
- Hate-crimes WATCH: Vigil for Hate Crime Victim Mark Carson 1:01 PM
- Television WATCH: The Cure for Gay Wedding-Related Depression 12:39 PM
- Television WATCH: Did Stefon Marry Seth Meyers or Anderson Cooper? 12:32 PM
- Crime Gay Man Gunned Down in NYC Street, Dies UPDATED: May 18 2013 7:24 PM
- Youth Florida Teen Arrested, Expelled for Same-Sex Relationship May 18 2013 6:58 PM
- Media Legendary Gay Gossip Columnist Michael Musto Responds to Being Laid Off May 18 2013 3:21 PM