WATCH: Darren Criss Sing 'Teenage Dream' — As a Ballad
BY Neal Broverman
October 03 2012 5:20 PM ET
Darren Criss's character serenades Chris Colfer's Kurt on the Thursday episode of Glee, called "The Breakup."
It's not clear which Glee couple is breaking up, though Criss's Blaine is near tears as he sings the Katy Perry hit "Teenage Dream" to his boyfriend Kurt. Criss made his first memorable appearance on Glee singing a rolicking rendition of "Dream." Watch the new performance below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- 10 Things People Living With HIV Are Sick of Hearing
- The 'Ex-Gay' Candidate for Missouri Governor
- Queer Women in Their 30s Give Advice to Their 20-Something Selves
- Historic Night at Golden Crown Literary Awards