WATCH: Anderson Cooper Talks to Gay Dads Who Found Their Baby on the Subway
BY Jase Peeples
March 11 2013 8:05 PM ET
Screenwriter Peter Mercurio and his husband, Danny, warmed hearts everywhere when their story went viral earlier this month. The couple found an abandoned baby in a New York subway station, took him home, and ended up adopting the boy.
After hearing the incredible way the family came together, Anderson Cooper invited the couple to appear on his daytime talk show.
Watch a clip from the show below.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 2 hours 42 min ago
- Television The Brains Behind Husbands 6:03 AM
- Tyler Curry The 'Undetectable' Paradox in Talking About HIV 6:00 AM
- Current Issue Meet the New Voice for Dallas 4:00 AM
- Books New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families May 23 2013 8:17 PM
- Commentary Op-ed: Boy Scouts Must Complete the Inclusion Process May 23 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports Gay Athletes Hop Aboard the Condom Mobile May 23 2013 7:15 PM