WATCH: Anderson Cooper Talks to Gay Dads Who Found Their Baby on the Subway
BY Jase Peeples
March 11 2013 7:05 PM ET
Screenwriter Peter Mercurio and his husband, Danny, warmed hearts everywhere when their story went viral earlier this month. The couple found an abandoned baby in a New York subway station, took him home, and ended up adopting the boy.
After hearing the incredible way the family came together, Anderson Cooper invited the couple to appear on his daytime talk show.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment