WATCH: Anderson Cooper Talks to Gay Dads Who Found Their Baby on the Subway
BY Jase Peeples
March 11 2013 8:05 PM ET
Screenwriter Peter Mercurio and his husband, Danny, warmed hearts everywhere when their story went viral earlier this month. The couple found an abandoned baby in a New York subway station, took him home, and ended up adopting the boy.
After hearing the incredible way the family came together, Anderson Cooper invited the couple to appear on his daytime talk show.
Watch a clip from the show below.
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 2 hours 39 min ago
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 2 hours 46 min ago
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM