WATCH: Anderson Cooper Talks to Gay Dads Who Found Their Baby on the Subway
BY Jase Peeples
March 11 2013 8:05 PM ET
Screenwriter Peter Mercurio and his husband, Danny, warmed hearts everywhere when their story went viral earlier this month. The couple found an abandoned baby in a New York subway station, took him home, and ended up adopting the boy.
After hearing the incredible way the family came together, Anderson Cooper invited the couple to appear on his daytime talk show.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island