WATCH: Anderson Cooper Talks to Gay Dads Who Found Their Baby on the Subway
BY Jase Peeples
March 11 2013 8:05 PM ET
Screenwriter Peter Mercurio and his husband, Danny, warmed hearts everywhere when their story went viral earlier this month. The couple found an abandoned baby in a New York subway station, took him home, and ended up adopting the boy.
After hearing the incredible way the family came together, Anderson Cooper invited the couple to appear on his daytime talk show.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'