5 Reasons LGBT Viewers Should Watch Southland
BY Christopher Rudolph
March 13 2013 2:45 PM ET
The recent return of TNT’s explosive flagship series, Southland — which chronicles the lives of Los Angeles police officers — also brings the return of one of the most complex gay characters on television today. While it may not have all the high heels of RuPaul's Drag Race or the funny gay dads of Modern Family or The New Normal, Southland deals realistically with the everyday lives of cops, gay and straight.
Here are five reasons you should be watching.
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks