5 Reasons LGBT Viewers Should Watch Southland
BY Christopher Rudolph
March 13 2013 2:45 PM ET
The recent return of TNT’s explosive flagship series, Southland — which chronicles the lives of Los Angeles police officers — also brings the return of one of the most complex gay characters on television today. While it may not have all the high heels of RuPaul's Drag Race or the funny gay dads of Modern Family or The New Normal, Southland deals realistically with the everyday lives of cops, gay and straight.
Here are five reasons you should be watching.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum
- Meet the Iowa Lesbians Finally Married After 72 Years