WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
BY Christopher Harrity
December 09 2013 7:00 AM ET
5. The Lawrence Welk Christmas Show (1966)
Here's a party game: Take a drink, turn this on, see how many drinks you need to keep slamming just to endure it all. This is a Christmas show only for really hard-core camp followers. If you are not on John Waters's Christmas card list, you probably can't hang on long.
(A note for after you've finished: How far did you get? What's your blood-alcohol level? Lucky for you, we have the spiritual insulin for the above clip. Simply click on this link and the room will stop spinning. Also, please pull over if you are driving.)
- World World Bank President Withdraws From Panel on 'Economic Impact of Homophobia' 32 min 55 sec ago
- Transgender Google's International Women's Day Doodle Includes Trans Women 39 min 2 sec ago
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 58 min 39 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 1 hour 12 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 1 hour 28 min ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 1 hour 40 min ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 57 min ago