BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
We also became acquainted with the high impact choreography of the can can. This particular number contains the bulk of the dancing for the Cagelles. It's full of high kicks, jump splits, acrobatics, and hilarity. I had the delight of slightly injuring my shoulder while rehearsing a lift in which I'm thrown through the air. No pain, no gain. After some physical therapy and intense acupuncture, I'm back in the game. I'm confident that this number will be a showstopper to say the least.
Week three... Bring it.
For more information about Nick Adams visit NickAdams.biz or follow him on Twitter.
- The Backlash
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions