BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 3:10 PM ET
We also became acquainted with the high impact choreography of the can can. This particular number contains the bulk of the dancing for the Cagelles. It's full of high kicks, jump splits, acrobatics, and hilarity. I had the delight of slightly injuring my shoulder while rehearsing a lift in which I'm thrown through the air. No pain, no gain. After some physical therapy and intense acupuncture, I'm back in the game. I'm confident that this number will be a showstopper to say the least.
Week three... Bring it.
For more information about Nick Adams visit NickAdams.biz or follow him on Twitter.
- WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Colo. Baker Ready to Go to Jail for Jesus
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- Women Meet Gender Scientist Anne Fausto-Sterling 1 min 20 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Michelle Chamuel Returns to The Voice with 'Go Down Singing' 33 min 26 sec ago
- Politics Mich. Governor Condemns RNC Member's Latest Antigay Remark 42 min 25 sec ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Right Wing Swoons Over Antigay Baker 58 min 57 sec ago
- Travel What Airline Scored 100% on HRC's Corporate Equality Index? 59 min 6 sec ago
- Entertainment News The Queer Quotient at the SAG Awards 1 hour 40 min ago
- Entertainment News GQ Germany Features Famous Straight Men Kissing for Tolerance 4:28 PM