BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
We also became acquainted with the high impact choreography of the can can. This particular number contains the bulk of the dancing for the Cagelles. It's full of high kicks, jump splits, acrobatics, and hilarity. I had the delight of slightly injuring my shoulder while rehearsing a lift in which I'm thrown through the air. No pain, no gain. After some physical therapy and intense acupuncture, I'm back in the game. I'm confident that this number will be a showstopper to say the least.
Week three... Bring it.
For more information about Nick Adams visit NickAdams.biz or follow him on Twitter.
- Is the T Word the New N Word?
- X-Men Director Bryan Singer Accused of Sexually Abusing Male Teen
- Okla. Marks Second Marriage Challenge at Appeals Court
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn