BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 4:10 PM ET
We also became acquainted with the high impact choreography of the can can. This particular number contains the bulk of the dancing for the Cagelles. It's full of high kicks, jump splits, acrobatics, and hilarity. I had the delight of slightly injuring my shoulder while rehearsing a lift in which I'm thrown through the air. No pain, no gain. After some physical therapy and intense acupuncture, I'm back in the game. I'm confident that this number will be a showstopper to say the least.
Week three... Bring it.
For more information about Nick Adams visit NickAdams.biz or follow him on Twitter.
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- WATCH: John Oliver Explains the Equality Act
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats