BY Advocate Contributors
March 29 2010 3:10 PM ET
We also became acquainted with the high impact choreography of the can can. This particular number contains the bulk of the dancing for the Cagelles. It's full of high kicks, jump splits, acrobatics, and hilarity. I had the delight of slightly injuring my shoulder while rehearsing a lift in which I'm thrown through the air. No pain, no gain. After some physical therapy and intense acupuncture, I'm back in the game. I'm confident that this number will be a showstopper to say the least.
Week three... Bring it.
For more information about Nick Adams visit NickAdams.biz or follow him on Twitter.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'