BY Nick Adams
April 05 2010 1:05 PM ET
Week four was all about running the show and perfecting the use of our hot wheels. Yep, we got skates. We concluded our time in the rehearsal room and began anticipation for our move to the Longacre Theatre. We ended the week with our sitzprobe, the rehearsal where we at long last sit and sing with the orchestra. This is always an extremely thrilling part of the process. I love being overwhelmed with emotion when hearing the score fully realized. It's beautiful seeing the excitement of the first timers and sharing it with them. It's a day that is never forgotten.
Tech week is next!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- MSNBC’s Newest Online Host, Janet Mock, Says 'Yes!'
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014