BY Nick Adams
April 05 2010 2:05 PM ET
Week four was all about running the show and perfecting the use of our hot wheels. Yep, we got skates. We concluded our time in the rehearsal room and began anticipation for our move to the Longacre Theatre. We ended the week with our sitzprobe, the rehearsal where we at long last sit and sing with the orchestra. This is always an extremely thrilling part of the process. I love being overwhelmed with emotion when hearing the score fully realized. It's beautiful seeing the excitement of the first timers and sharing it with them. It's a day that is never forgotten.
Tech week is next!
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Hot Sheet: It's Ryan Time Again
- Artist Spotlight: Paul Reitz
- #27BiStories: Why a Bisexual's Sexual Orientation Is Still Important Even If They're in a Relationship
- WATCH: Michael Sam Should 'Gay It Up,' Says Daily Show