BY Nick Adams
April 05 2010 2:05 PM ET
Week four was all about running the show and perfecting the use of our hot wheels. Yep, we got skates. We concluded our time in the rehearsal room and began anticipation for our move to the Longacre Theatre. We ended the week with our sitzprobe, the rehearsal where we at long last sit and sing with the orchestra. This is always an extremely thrilling part of the process. I love being overwhelmed with emotion when hearing the score fully realized. It's beautiful seeing the excitement of the first timers and sharing it with them. It's a day that is never forgotten.
Tech week is next!
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House