The Best of Times With Nick Adams
BY Nick Adams
May 03 2010 3:20 PM ET
In the Longacre Theater, we were now performing for paying audiences — audiences who have been doubled over with laughter, overwhelmed with emotion, and on their feet at every show. Opening night was magical, as it usually is, but this time around it felt a bit different. I was watching all of my fellow Cagelles make their Broadway debuts, and in a way it felt like I was making mine all over again. Sharing in that, "Oh, my God! I've arrived!" feeling is unforgettable. I was lucky enough to have my mother, brother, and boyfriend in the audience that night.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive