Jane Lynch Goes Solo in Concert Debut
BY Brandon Voss
March 20 2014 1:30 PM ET
Gleeks, rejoice! Jane Lynch will make her solo concert debut this summer at 54 Below.
An Emmy and Golden Globe Award winner for her role as cantankerous high school cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on Fox's Glee, the 53-year-old actress is scheduled to play the intimate Manhattan venue June 18–19.
Lynch made her Broadway debut last year as boozy orphanage matron Miss Hannigan in Annie. A veteran of Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre Company and Second City, she also appeared off-Broadway in Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
Lynch detailed her rise to fame and her road to sobriety in her 2011 memoir, Happy Accidents.
For tickets and more information, visit 54Below.com.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View