Jane Lynch Goes Solo in Concert Debut
BY Brandon Voss
March 20 2014 2:30 PM ET
Gleeks, rejoice! Jane Lynch will make her solo concert debut this summer at 54 Below.
An Emmy and Golden Globe Award winner for her role as cantankerous high school cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on Fox's Glee, the 53-year-old actress is scheduled to play the intimate Manhattan venue June 18–19.
Lynch made her Broadway debut last year as boozy orphanage matron Miss Hannigan in Annie. A veteran of Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre Company and Second City, she also appeared off-Broadway in Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
Lynch detailed her rise to fame and her road to sobriety in her 2011 memoir, Happy Accidents.
For tickets and more information, visit 54Below.com.
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History