Jane Lynch Goes Solo in Concert Debut
BY Brandon Voss
March 20 2014 1:30 PM ET
Gleeks, rejoice! Jane Lynch will make her solo concert debut this summer at 54 Below.
An Emmy and Golden Globe Award winner for her role as cantankerous high school cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester on Fox's Glee, the 53-year-old actress is scheduled to play the intimate Manhattan venue June 18–19.
Lynch made her Broadway debut last year as boozy orphanage matron Miss Hannigan in Annie. A veteran of Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre Company and Second City, she also appeared off-Broadway in Love, Loss, and What I Wore.
Lynch detailed her rise to fame and her road to sobriety in her 2011 memoir, Happy Accidents.
For tickets and more information, visit 54Below.com.
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Transgender Pioneer and Stone Butch Blues Author Leslie Feinberg Has Died
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers