Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for May 2012
BY Brandon Voss
May 22 2012 2:01 PM ET
Cory Michael Smith’s spineless John is torn between two competitive lovers, Jason Butler Harner and Amanda Quaid as M and F, in Mike Bartlett’s Olivier Award-winning comedy, which raises but appropriately fails to answer questions about bisexuality: Isn’t who more important than what? James Macdonald urgently stages the verbal combat in the round, which invests the rapt audience like an exhilaratingly tense sporting event.
The Duke, through October 7.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Bringing Diversity to the Digital Realm
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? 5 min 10 sec ago
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season 6 min 3 sec ago
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity 21 min 51 sec ago
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional 2 hours 57 min ago
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth 3:37 PM
- Entertainment News Gay Men's Chorus of Los Angeles Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad 3:36 PM