Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for May 2012
BY Brandon Voss
May 22 2012 2:01 PM ET
Naked Boys Singing!
The infamous all-male musical revue closed in January after more than 12 years, but it’s been successfully re-erected by married director-producers Tom and Michael D’Angora, who’ve made the show tighter and sprightlier with a sexy new crop of young trou-droppers. The novelty and shock value have waned since its inception, but the trifle still provides a comfortable soft spot for bachelorette parties and curious gay tourists alike.
Kirk Theatre, open-ended.
- Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination, Judge Rules
- WATCH: Elton John Slams 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- Hot Sheet: Hark the Herald Angel Swings
- WATCH: What Do These Gay Hockey Players Want for Christmas?
- Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary
- Marriage Equality Washington's Weddings Were 17 Percent Gay Last Year 58 min 52 sec ago
- Marriage Equality Colo. Bakery's Refusal to Bake Gay Wedding Cake Is Discrimination 1 hour 58 min ago
- Art In the Galleries: Transformer 4:00 AM
- Politics WATCH: Elton John Slams Russia's Anti-LGBT Laws Onstage December 06 2013 8:40 PM
- Women American Horror Story: Coven -- Ritual Witch-ual December 06 2013 8:30 PM
- Travel Wanna Win a Wedding in West Hollywood? December 06 2013 7:26 PM
- Election Nebraska Republican Vying for Mantle as Most Antigay in Primary December 06 2013 6:53 PM