The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Kimpton — In 2004, Kimpton was the first hotel company to score a 100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index. In 2010, Kimpton was awarded the HRC’s Award for Workplace Equality Innovation, recognizing advanced and forward-thinking LGBT policies. For more information visit KimptonHotels.com/LGBT.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Artist Spotlight: Chris von Steiner
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community