The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Kimpton — In 2004, Kimpton was the first hotel company to score a 100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index. In 2010, Kimpton was awarded the HRC’s Award for Workplace Equality Innovation, recognizing advanced and forward-thinking LGBT policies. For more information visit KimptonHotels.com/LGBT.
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Is the T Word the New N Word?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon
- Last Words With RuPaul's Drag Race's Trinity K. Bonet