The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Starwood Hotels & Resorts — Starwood owns and operates some of the most luxurious hotels in the world, and since 2002 it has been dedicated to reaching out to gay consumers through its Diversity Council. Numerous Starwood hotels partner with Pride events across the United States each year, offering discounted rates and sponsorship deals. Starwood first received a 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index in 2007.
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- WATCH: Ben Carson Gets the Constitution Wrong Again
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete