The Best Companies in the U.S.
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 21 2010 11:55 AM ET
Starwood Hotels & Resorts — Starwood owns and operates some of the most luxurious hotels in the world, and since 2002 it has been dedicated to reaching out to gay consumers through its Diversity Council. Numerous Starwood hotels partner with Pride events across the United States each year, offering discounted rates and sponsorship deals. Starwood first received a 100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index in 2007.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'