Tailoring Solutions to Meet the Needs of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 03 2013 4:00 AM ET
You've come a long way; we'd like to help you go even further.
We are guided through our core values of financial strength, integrity and humanity. These values are at the heart of what drives us in everything we do and our long-standing and deep-rooted ties to the LGBT community.
Because your financial goals are as unique as you are — whether you want to include your partner on your life insurance policy, save for your child's education, pay off a mortgage, prepare for retirement or protect and pass on your wealth — we provide customized solutions to help meet your needs and turn your dreams into reality.
Within New York Life
• NYLPride — We sponsor this employee resource group to provide a forum for discussing issues and to organize events that advance LGBT causes. NYLPride encourages and nurtures a diverse, open and inclusive work culture where LGBT employees can maximize their professional growth and individual success.
• Celebrating diversity in the workplace — All employees and their individual differences are not only accepted, but celebrated. As part of our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we offer fair and equal benefits for all employees, including a variety of health benefits to their spouses and domestic partners and other benefits such as adoption assistance.
Our Business Endeavors
We view the LGBT community as an important part of our customer base.
In 2010, our first marketing campaign aimed at the LGBT community was launched. The LGBT Initiative, began in the San Francisco, Seattle and Boston metropolitan areas, has expanded into a full market that covers the country.
These are exciting times. Yesterday's dreams are fast becoming today's realities.
We are proud to be a partner in the journey.
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 46 min 24 sec ago
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 1 hour 46 min ago
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 2 hours 47 min ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM