Best Tweet Ever: Why Hell Would Suck
BY Jami Smith
January 28 2012 3:35 PM ET
Just left a note on the ex's car saying "I STILL LOVE YOU" hope it doesn't go unnoticed. I keyed it in pretty deep.
— PhilLaysheO (@PhilLaysheO) January 5, 2012
"War Horse" and "The Help" are the SAME movie! I watched them on my laptop and they BOTH have a 90 minute scene where I just check Facebook.— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) January 22, 2012
I spend most football games wondering if any of the players have ever heard of Carol Channing.— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) January 23, 2012
If we work together as a group, I think we can get people to start calling nosebleeds 'face periods'.— alison egert (@alisonisfunny) January 26, 2012
Pretty soon, Grindr will have a function to identify who's inside you.— Chris Doucette (@Chris_Doucette) January 27, 2012
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- GLAAD Issues Record Number of 'Excellent' Ratings for TV Networks
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'