Best Tweet Ever: Mitt Romney Loves the Ladies
BY Jami Smith
April 13 2012 3:30 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. Join the more than 5,200 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter for your daily dose of LOLs. (And if you're already following us, it couldn't hurt to tweet a mention to your followers.)And now a post from your host:
I'm gonna eat you out of house and home isn't a great pick up line guys.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) April 8, 2012
I really celebrate the fact that if i'm ever caught looking at a woman inappropriately, it will be because I'm a lesbian an not a perv.
— Lianna Carrera (@LiannaC) April 11, 2012
Thought there was some audio issue with Game of Thrones, but then I realized I was just hearing the sound of my own incessant squealing.
— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) April 10, 2012
It’s funny how everyone thinks Paula Abdul is crazy now, but in the 90s when she was attracted to an animated skat cat, no one said a thing.
— Joelle Boucai (@Bitterjojo) April 10, 2012
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete