6 Musical Suggestions for the Pope's Big Finale
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 28 2013 12:17 PM ET
Madonna, "Don't Cry for Me Argentina," Evita
"Have I said too much?
There's nothing more I can think of to say to you.
But all you have to do is look at me to know
That every word is true."
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Drag Race Star Miss Fame Releases 'Rubber Doll' Music Video
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Marriage Equality Only Happened Because Grassroots Refused to Wait