A Guide to Terror: Be Your Least Favorite Homophobe for Halloween
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2013 6:00 AM ET
We begin with an easy costume: a suit and one of the most findable masks out there next to ol' Richard "I Am Not a Crook" Nixon. Whether you go with regular or zombie Ronald Reagan, you'll be sure to spook those who can remember the '80s: a presidential love for Jelly Belly candy, his mum's-the-word policy on AIDS, and Members Only jackets. Sounds like "We Didn't Start The Fire" — oh, the horror!
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View