A Guide to Terror: Be Your Least Favorite Homophobe for Halloween
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2013 7:00 AM ET
We begin with an easy costume: a suit and one of the most findable masks out there next to ol' Richard "I Am Not a Crook" Nixon. Whether you go with regular or zombie Ronald Reagan, you'll be sure to spook those who can remember the '80s: a presidential love for Jelly Belly candy, his mum's-the-word policy on AIDS, and Members Only jackets. Sounds like "We Didn't Start The Fire" — oh, the horror!
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument