A Guide to Terror: Be Your Least Favorite Homophobe for Halloween
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2013 7:00 AM ET
We begin with an easy costume: a suit and one of the most findable masks out there next to ol' Richard "I Am Not a Crook" Nixon. Whether you go with regular or zombie Ronald Reagan, you'll be sure to spook those who can remember the '80s: a presidential love for Jelly Belly candy, his mum's-the-word policy on AIDS, and Members Only jackets. Sounds like "We Didn't Start The Fire" — oh, the horror!
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive