A Guide to Terror: Be Your Least Favorite Homophobe for Halloween
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2013 6:00 AM ET
Sure, you could wear a suit and wear a bald cap, but if you really want to nail Vlad, you've got to go shirtless and walk around with a gigantic (read: compensating) weapon. Anything you have lying around the house, whether it's a machete or machine gun, will do. Make sure to show off those "pecs," since they're guaranteed to scare anyone, age 8 to 88. Bonus points if you wrestle a bear or ride a unicorn while dressed as President Putin.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 1 hour 50 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 41 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 2 hours 49 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM