Twitter's Gayest Responses to Beyonce's New Album
BY Jami Smith
December 13 2013 6:38 PM ET
"Buy my dear friend Beyonce's new album!!" -an inevitable tweet from Kim Kardashian
— Sam Lansky (@samlansky) December 13, 2013
In 2000 years will the Nativity scene be about Beyonce dropping this album?
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) December 13, 2013
"Well, she told ME though." - Taylor Swift to anyone who mentions Beyoncé today.
— Justin Root (@JustinWRoot) December 13, 2013
iTunes debuts will now be measured in "Beyoncés".
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) December 13, 2013
Follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want your funny more frequently.
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'