Twitter's Gayest Responses to Beyonce's New Album
BY Jami Smith
December 13 2013 6:38 PM ET
"Buy my dear friend Beyonce's new album!!" -an inevitable tweet from Kim Kardashian
— Sam Lansky (@samlansky) December 13, 2013
In 2000 years will the Nativity scene be about Beyonce dropping this album?
— Chris Kelly (@imchriskelly) December 13, 2013
"Well, she told ME though." - Taylor Swift to anyone who mentions Beyoncé today.
— Justin Root (@JustinWRoot) December 13, 2013
iTunes debuts will now be measured in "Beyoncés".
— Abbi Crutchfield (@curlycomedy) December 13, 2013
Follow @gaysayer on Twitter now if you want your funny more frequently.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'