Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen are Adorable on Twitter (and Everywhere Else)
BY Jami Smith
February 01 2014 12:12 PM ET
Forget Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon. The best bromance of 2013 is between Sirs Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. In addition to appearing together in the Broadway double feature of Waiting for Godot and No Man's Land (which run through March at the Cort Theater,) these besties seem to spend all of their time together offstage as well. Their photos on Twitter will make you rethink your closest relationships.
Here are 5 reasons why Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen should be your best friends:
1. Their sworn allegiance to different teams is quelled only by their mutual misunderstanding of sports.
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) January 31, 2014
2. They get that"Bros" and "Hos" don't have to be mutually exclusive.
— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) December 18, 2013
3. They're supportive of each other's relationships.
— Ian McKellen (@IanMcKellen) October 23, 2013
4. They know how to work hard...
— Ian McKellen (@IanMcKellen) October 9, 2013
and play hard.
— Ian McKellen (@IanMcKellen) September 25, 2013
5. They're not jealous of new friends (even aliens from movies outside of their franchise.)
Gandalf, Picard and Spock. Only one of them sang a tale of Bilbo Baggins. pic.twitter.com/1RmMunhBfQ
— TheOneRing.net (@theoneringnet) September 22, 2013
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Suicides, Antigay Accusations Sully Elite San Diego School
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defends Marriage Equality Opposition, Wants Licenses Issued Online
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015