#TBT: The Most Ridiculous Vintage Underwear Ads We Could Find
BY Christopher Harrity
March 27 2014 5:30 AM ET
Bunny Bixler and I were in the semifinals — the very semifinals, mind you — of the badminton tournament at the club and this ghastly thing happened. We were both playing way over our heads and the score was 29-28. And we had this really terrific volley and I stepped back to get this really terrific shot. And I stepped on the shuttlecock! I just squashed it to bits. And then Bunny and I ran to the closet of the game room to get another shuttlecock and the closet was locked! Imagine? We had to call the whole thing off. Well, it was ghastly. Well, it was just ghastly.
Have you ever seen a grown man's rapier, Timmy?
Sure, what could go wrong?
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- Op-ed: How The Danish Girl Helped Me Discover Myself
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Op-ed: How Queer Fashion Is Changing the World