WATCH: Jeffrey: The Series Episode 10, 'Head Shots'
BY Jase Peeples
March 28 2014 8:00 AM ET
He may have been too hasty going with the Kristen Stewart tint spray tan, but Jeffrey isn’t about to let such a minor setback keep him from his dreams of boy-band superstardom. In the words of RuPaul, he’s ready to wet his lips and make love to the camera for the most fabulous photos of his budding career yet — his head shots.
As Jeffrey himself says, “I’m not looking back, I’m going forward and having my head shots taken so I can be put out there for the world to see. I am making lemonade from all the lemons I’ve encountered so far in my journey so far. And I can feel this in my bones, my face will draw everyone to love me. I hope I can remember my poses. I was practicing for hours in front of my bathroom mirror. After all, it’s only my face they will see, right?”
Watch Jeffrey: The Series episode 10, “Head Shots,” below.
(Jeffrey will be taking a short break after this episode, but fear not, fans of the most fabulous boy-band gonna-be: Jeffrey will return with an all-new episodes in a few short weeks.)
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- Op-ed: The Dire State of Louisiana LGBTs
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- PHOTOS: Homeless LGBT Youth Become Visible
- See Me: Derrick Cobb
- WATCH: The 8 Most Hateful Things Texas Lawmakers Said Monday