Funny or Die Skewers Rick Perry on Comparing Gays to Alcoholics
BY Jami Smith
June 19 2014 7:52 PM ET
Remember when Rick Perry claimed that homosexuality was a lot like alcoholism? These comedians sure do. In this Funny or Die spoof, gay comedian James Adomian does a great impression of Texas governor Perry as he tries to explain his comments to a room full of reporters. The fake journalists bring up some hilarious questions that we wish the real Rick Perry would answer.
"Are you worried about people driving while gay?"
"Studies show drinking in moderation actually has health benefits so, just a dick or two with dinner is OK, right?"
Watch the full clip below:
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Op-ed: How Tom Saved Finland
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'