Funny or Die Skewers Rick Perry on Comparing Gays to Alcoholics
BY Jami Smith
June 19 2014 8:52 PM ET
Remember when Rick Perry claimed that homosexuality was a lot like alcoholism? These comedians sure do. In this Funny or Die spoof, gay comedian James Adomian does a great impression of Texas governor Perry as he tries to explain his comments to a room full of reporters. The fake journalists bring up some hilarious questions that we wish the real Rick Perry would answer.
"Are you worried about people driving while gay?"
"Studies show drinking in moderation actually has health benefits so, just a dick or two with dinner is OK, right?"
Watch the full clip below:
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend