Funny or Die Skewers Rick Perry on Comparing Gays to Alcoholics
BY Jami Smith
June 19 2014 7:52 PM ET
Remember when Rick Perry claimed that homosexuality was a lot like alcoholism? These comedians sure do. In this Funny or Die spoof, gay comedian James Adomian does a great impression of Texas governor Perry as he tries to explain his comments to a room full of reporters. The fake journalists bring up some hilarious questions that we wish the real Rick Perry would answer.
"Are you worried about people driving while gay?"
"Studies show drinking in moderation actually has health benefits so, just a dick or two with dinner is OK, right?"
Watch the full clip below:
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- 6 Bad Signs of a Good Relationship
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role