Funny or Die Skewers Rick Perry on Comparing Gays to Alcoholics
BY Jami Smith
June 19 2014 8:52 PM ET
Remember when Rick Perry claimed that homosexuality was a lot like alcoholism? These comedians sure do. In this Funny or Die spoof, gay comedian James Adomian does a great impression of Texas governor Perry as he tries to explain his comments to a room full of reporters. The fake journalists bring up some hilarious questions that we wish the real Rick Perry would answer.
"Are you worried about people driving while gay?"
"Studies show drinking in moderation actually has health benefits so, just a dick or two with dinner is OK, right?"
Watch the full clip below:
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- The World Is Finally Ready For the Lost Recordings of '70s Gay Rockers Smokey