Op-ed: The 6 Straight Women That Gay Men Should Avoid
BY Tyler Curry
January 24 2014 8:00 AM ET
This gloomy girl only ventures out to the gay bars when her latest love has grown tired of her gray cloud. It would be one thing for this sad hat to stay at home with one or two of her closest gay best friends and cry over a bottle of white zinfandel. But no, she feels the need to put on a pair of heels and invite everyone in town to her pity party. It’s the classic bait and switch. She suckers her prey in with a smile and a shot, only to launch into the epically boring story about how her love life is in shambles. In the first five minutes, that homo she is latched onto may find sympathy for this emotional wreck. But 15 minutes later, it’s apparent to everyone in the bar as to why Sobbing Samantha is newly single … again.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- UFC Women's Champ: 'I Wouldn't Refuse' to Fight a Trans Athlete
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight