A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
7:36 a.m., Grass Valley, Calif. Tony Fairchild of the Wild Blackberry Springs Ranch, which he owns with his partner, gives orphaned goat Red a morning feeding.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'