A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
7:36 a.m., Grass Valley, Calif. Tony Fairchild of the Wild Blackberry Springs Ranch, which he owns with his partner, gives orphaned goat Red a morning feeding.
Tags: Day In Gay America
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'