A Day in Gay America, 2010
BY Advocate Contributors
July 12 2010 4:00 AM ET
10:59 a.m., New York City. Jon Paul Buchmeyer, author of the memoir Alphabet City, on Fifth Street and Avenue A in the East Village. “This sums up what I think of my gay life,” he says. “It’s me with an optimistic attitude, like Mary Tyler Moore, thowing my hat in the air.”
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'