Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 7:00 AM ET
12 noon, Seattle: Perhaps overwhelmed by the details being discussed in this late morning meeting regarding his being an emcee for the World AIDS Day breakfast fund-raiser (or possibly it was just hunger), Steve Wakefield is seen in his office listening to the development director of Rosehedge/Multifaith Works talk about the registration process. Photo by C.J. Lebert.
12:10 p.m., Pittsburgh: Heather Storm works the mike.
12:32 p.m., Tulsa, Okla.: Partners and founders of Spexton Jewelry, Nathan McPherson and Greg Shelton, spend the afternoon handcrafting designer wedding bands — with hopes that marriage equality will one day make it to their state.
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Bruce Jenner Tells All Tonight
- AIDS Org. Made Men Over 40 Pay to Attend Pool Party
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend