Another Day at the Office for Gay America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2012 6:00 AM ET
12 noon, Seattle: Perhaps overwhelmed by the details being discussed in this late morning meeting regarding his being an emcee for the World AIDS Day breakfast fund-raiser (or possibly it was just hunger), Steve Wakefield is seen in his office listening to the development director of Rosehedge/Multifaith Works talk about the registration process. Photo by C.J. Lebert.
12:10 p.m., Pittsburgh: Heather Storm works the mike.
12:32 p.m., Tulsa, Okla.: Partners and founders of Spexton Jewelry, Nathan McPherson and Greg Shelton, spend the afternoon handcrafting designer wedding bands — with hopes that marriage equality will one day make it to their state.
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Right-Wing Group Targets Trans-Friendly Federal Nominee
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet