A Day in Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 5:00 AM ET
2:30 P.M., Atlanta: Shooting a sketch at Laughing Skull Lounge. Bob Place checks the shot, Ben Evans gets ready for his close up, and Ian Aber makes sure the scarf is tight.
3:14 P.M., Road trip to SF from LA: "My husband Jamison Hebert, my son Zion Joseph Hebert-Mapa and me." — Alec Mapa
4:00 P.M., Rhode Island: "I was on my way to pick up my mother to take her to her cousin’s memorial service and saw this woman walking her horse. It came up to the window and gave me a kiss!" — Poppy Champlin
7:00 P.M., Hell’s Kitchen, N.Y.: Adam Sank, preparing his award-winning quiche.
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Robbie Rogers to Become First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky'
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 3 min 46 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Ex-Girlfriend's Parents Speak 38 min 50 sec ago
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 1 hour 15 min ago
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 1 hour 25 min ago
- Sports Robbie Rogers Returns as First Openly Gay Footballer 2 hours 3 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM