Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:57 a.m. Christopher Violett says: "Just teching A Christmas Carol for @DutchApple. We open Thursday!!"
11 a.m. David Meltzer, Subaru Internet sales manager in Oregon City, Ore., responding to Internet inquiries about new Subarus. "And yes. Nongay people buy them too!"
11:40 a.m. "Me doing some drawing, which makes me happy, with my iPad, and keeping in touch with the world." — Jeames Granger
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida