Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 7:00 AM ET
10:57 a.m. Christopher Violett says: "Just teching A Christmas Carol for @DutchApple. We open Thursday!!"
11 a.m. David Meltzer, Subaru Internet sales manager in Oregon City, Ore., responding to Internet inquiries about new Subarus. "And yes. Nongay people buy them too!"
11:40 a.m. "Me doing some drawing, which makes me happy, with my iPad, and keeping in touch with the world." — Jeames Granger
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Federal Judge Rules for Marriage Equality in Arkansas
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book