Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:57 a.m. Christopher Violett says: "Just teching A Christmas Carol for @DutchApple. We open Thursday!!"
11 a.m. David Meltzer, Subaru Internet sales manager in Oregon City, Ore., responding to Internet inquiries about new Subarus. "And yes. Nongay people buy them too!"
11:40 a.m. "Me doing some drawing, which makes me happy, with my iPad, and keeping in touch with the world." — Jeames Granger
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 19 Shows LGBT Viewers Can't Miss This Fall
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Faking It's Michael J. Willett Is the Teen Heartthrob We've Been Waiting For
- Louisiana Judge Strikes Down State's Marriage Ban
- Fergie: Labels and Love