Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
10:57 a.m. Christopher Violett says: "Just teching A Christmas Carol for @DutchApple. We open Thursday!!"
11 a.m. David Meltzer, Subaru Internet sales manager in Oregon City, Ore., responding to Internet inquiries about new Subarus. "And yes. Nongay people buy them too!"
11:40 a.m. "Me doing some drawing, which makes me happy, with my iPad, and keeping in touch with the world." — Jeames Granger
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'