One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
12 a.m. Chicago — “Celebrating the Denver Bronco win late into the night by singing Heart's "Crazy on You" karaoke style. (Yes, those are pom-poms.)” – Bill Cruz
1:49 a.m. Los Angeles — “It’s Manscaping Monday! A Persian gay's work is never done.” — Matthew Nouriel
2:20 a.m. Los Angeles — Comics Teddy Margas (left) and Mikey Scott working hard striking the stage after the Mikey & Teddy Comedy Hour.
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Art or Porn?: Filmmakers Who Tested the Limits
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- It's Probably A Good Idea to Listen to Nate Silver
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Act: 'Null and Void'