One Day in Big Gaylarious America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 12 2013 8:00 AM ET
1 p.m. New York City — “Celebrating my mom's birthday at the Blue Note. She's so patient.” — Robin Cloud
1:35 p.m. Los Angeles — “Starbucks for lunch. Yes, it's stereotypical. Don't judge me.” — R.J. Aguiar
2 p.m. Chicago — “Dreaming of ponies and Tom Hiddleston for my afternoon nap.” — Adam Guerino
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out