Philadelphia AIDS meal group director resigns
June 04 2004 12:00 AM ET
Greg Goldman, who headed the Philadelphia AIDS meal organization Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance since 1998, announced that he is resigning his position in early August, Philadelphia Gay News reports. He will join the real estate development company Korman Communities as vice president and national sales manager. Under Goldman's direction, MANNA grew from serving about 300,000 meals annually to people with AIDS to about 700,000 meals per year. The organization's budget also grew from $1.5 million to $3.5 million while Goldman served as director. MANNA is forming a search committee to find a new director. MANNA officials say the organization hopes to hire a replacement this summer.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- 10 Transgender Kings and Queens Who Ruled the School
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad