Philadelphia AIDS meal group director resigns
June 03 2004 11:00 PM ET
Greg Goldman, who headed the Philadelphia AIDS meal organization Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance since 1998, announced that he is resigning his position in early August, Philadelphia Gay News reports. He will join the real estate development company Korman Communities as vice president and national sales manager. Under Goldman's direction, MANNA grew from serving about 300,000 meals annually to people with AIDS to about 700,000 meals per year. The organization's budget also grew from $1.5 million to $3.5 million while Goldman served as director. MANNA is forming a search committee to find a new director. MANNA officials say the organization hopes to hire a replacement this summer.
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Gay News, LGBT Rights, Politics, Entertainment | The Advocate
- WATCH: Jared Leto on Avoiding Trans Character 'Cliché' for 'Dallas Buyers Club'
- New Celeb Couple: Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley
- Op-ed: Straight Teen Girls Can Change the World
- Bringing Diversity to the Digital Realm
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth December 04 2013 3:37 PM