Philadelphia AIDS meal group director resigns
June 04 2004 12:00 AM ET
Greg Goldman, who headed the Philadelphia AIDS meal organization Metropolitan AIDS Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance since 1998, announced that he is resigning his position in early August, Philadelphia Gay News reports. He will join the real estate development company Korman Communities as vice president and national sales manager. Under Goldman's direction, MANNA grew from serving about 300,000 meals annually to people with AIDS to about 700,000 meals per year. The organization's budget also grew from $1.5 million to $3.5 million while Goldman served as director. MANNA is forming a search committee to find a new director. MANNA officials say the organization hopes to hire a replacement this summer.
- Meet the Same-Sex Couple Who Made Dodger Stadium Swoon
- WATCH: You’ll Cry When You See What Happened During That Gay-Straight Prom Date
- WATCH: Texas B&B Boots Gay Couple, Gets Banned From Airbnb
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Miss Fame: I've Yet to Leave My 'Beauty Mark'
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers