Oklahoma City AIDS Walk raises $25,000
September 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
The annual Oklahoma City AIDS Walk, held September 19, raised more than $25,000 for AIDS service groups in central Oklahoma, the Daily Oklahoman reports. Last year's event raised about $15,000, event organizers say. Since 1998 the AIDS Walk has raised more than $200,000 for AIDS organizations.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- In Op-ed, Indiana Governor Claims New Law Not Discriminatory