Oklahoma City AIDS Walk raises $25,000
September 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
The annual Oklahoma City AIDS Walk, held September 19, raised more than $25,000 for AIDS service groups in central Oklahoma, the Daily Oklahoman reports. Last year's event raised about $15,000, event organizers say. Since 1998 the AIDS Walk has raised more than $200,000 for AIDS organizations.
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- How Proud Is the Proud Whopper?
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility