Oklahoma City AIDS Walk raises $25,000
September 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
The annual Oklahoma City AIDS Walk, held September 19, raised more than $25,000 for AIDS service groups in central Oklahoma, the Daily Oklahoman reports. Last year's event raised about $15,000, event organizers say. Since 1998 the AIDS Walk has raised more than $200,000 for AIDS organizations.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- He Went There: Antigay Judge Roy Moore Compares Marriage Equality to Holocaust
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'