Oklahoma City AIDS Walk raises $25,000
September 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
The annual Oklahoma City AIDS Walk, held September 19, raised more than $25,000 for AIDS service groups in central Oklahoma, the Daily Oklahoman reports. Last year's event raised about $15,000, event organizers say. Since 1998 the AIDS Walk has raised more than $200,000 for AIDS organizations.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule