BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
United States: Former president Bill Clinton participates in a panel discussion on World AIDS Day hosted by the Clinton Foundation and the International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs with ICAP director Wafaa El-Sadr at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health in New York. The panel was called, "Awareness, Access, Action: The Global and Domestic State of AIDS."
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- t.A.T.u. Singer OK with Lesbians, But Being Gay Is 'Unmanly'
- WATCH: Straight Dad Punched For Calling Out Woman's Antigay Slurs
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt