BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
United States: Former president Bill Clinton participates in a panel discussion on World AIDS Day hosted by the Clinton Foundation and the International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs with ICAP director Wafaa El-Sadr at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health in New York. The panel was called, "Awareness, Access, Action: The Global and Domestic State of AIDS."
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- Daddy, What Does 'Gay' Mean?
- #TBT: Famous Moments On the Wrong Side of History
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- BSA: Gays Aren't Pedophiles, But They Still Can't Be Leaders