BY Advocate.com Editors
December 01 2009 6:35 PM ET
United States: Former president Bill Clinton participates in a panel discussion on World AIDS Day hosted by the Clinton Foundation and the International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs with ICAP director Wafaa El-Sadr at Columbia University's Mailman School of Public Health in New York. The panel was called, "Awareness, Access, Action: The Global and Domestic State of AIDS."
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- WATCH: In Pat Robertson's Latest Diatribe, Gays Are 'Terrorists'
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- #TBT: Halloween Exhibitionism