BY Advocate.com Editors
November 09 2001 1:00 AM ET
NBC green-lights new series from Will & Grace creators
Will & Grace creators David Kohan and Max Mutchnick are bringing four more quirky characters to NBC, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The network has OK'd a new comedy project by the Emmy-winning producers that revolves around two couples in three relationships. "We feel very fortunate to be in this relationship with writers who are as multitalented as David and Max," said Karey Burke, NBC Entertainment executive vice president, prime-time series development. "We see their talent every week with Will & Grace, and that same spark and unique comedic voice is evident in this latest project." The new series, which will be produced by Warner Bros. Television, will be the producer duo's first show under their four-year overall deal with Warner. Like Will & Grace, the new comedy will not be a star vehicle but will instead try to establish new TV household names. Will & Grace won the best comedy series Emmy in 2000.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Top Filipino Singer-Actor Comes Out as a Transgender Man