BY Advocate.com Editors
August 02 2002 12:00 AM ET
Kevin Bacon to play himself on Will & Grace
Actor Kevin Bacon, long the object of obsession of Will & Grace's Jack (Sean Hayes), will guest-star on the second episode of the gay-themed sitcom's new season, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In past shows Jack has stalked Bacon, so on the new episode Bacon will play himself, hiring Jack to be his assistant. Jack's first assignment? Find the weirdo who's stalking Bacon.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting