BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
Federal HIV/AIDS Web site launched
The Department of Health and Human Services on Monday launched a new Web site, called AIDSinfo, that offers access to federal HIV/AIDS information on clinical trials, treatment, and prevention for consumers and health care providers. The new Web site was created by merging all of the services and information previously available on two separate Web sites, the federally sponsored HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service and the HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service. The new Web site can be found online at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win