BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 12:00 AM ET
Federal HIV/AIDS Web site launched
The Department of Health and Human Services on Monday launched a new Web site, called AIDSinfo, that offers access to federal HIV/AIDS information on clinical trials, treatment, and prevention for consumers and health care providers. The new Web site was created by merging all of the services and information previously available on two separate Web sites, the federally sponsored HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service and the HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service. The new Web site can be found online at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- California Judges Barred From Joining Boy Scouts, Other Antigay Youth Groups
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples