BY Advocate.com Editors
December 04 2002 1:00 AM ET
Federal HIV/AIDS Web site launched
The Department of Health and Human Services on Monday launched a new Web site, called AIDSinfo, that offers access to federal HIV/AIDS information on clinical trials, treatment, and prevention for consumers and health care providers. The new Web site was created by merging all of the services and information previously available on two separate Web sites, the federally sponsored HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service and the HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service. The new Web site can be found online at www.aidsinfo.nih.gov.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!