Larry Kramer's The Normal Heart, onstage in L.A. May 26-July 16
May 23 2005 12:00 AM ET
Company of Angels
will present a 20th-anniversary production of Larry
Kramer's seminal AIDS drama The Normal Heart, opening
Thursday, May 26, and running through Saturday, July
16. Five dollars from every ticket will be donated to
Project Angel Food. Company of Angels is located at
2106 Hyperion Ave. in the Silver Lake district of Los
Angeles. For tickets and more information call (323)
883-1717 or visit www.companyofangels.org.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- High Court Ends NOM's Efforts to Undo Oregon Marriage
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- More of You Could Be Fired for Getting Married