Michelle & Kristanna in love!
BY Michele Kort
November 15 2006 1:00 AM ET
As we sat
downstairs in her Los Angeles home, upcoming Advocate
cover girl Kristanna Loken—the smoldering star
of Terminator 3—found an adorable way of
letting us know that she’s involved with her equally
sexy BloodRayne costar Michelle Rodriguez.
At first Loken,
27—who has a recurring role as lover of Shane
(Katherine Moennig) on Showtime’s The L
Word this season—affirmed that she’s
in a relationship but wouldn’t specify the name
Then we mentioned
the tantalizing stories Loken has told in past
interviews about getting tight with Rodriguez when they
filmed BloodRayne in Romania. Here’s what
What about all the stuff that was said about you
and Michelle on the shoot? [Laughs, then takes a deep breath] There
is the $64,000 question. Um…I don’t even
know how to answer that.
It seems like you both had a lot of fun partying. Uh-huh. [Smiles, doesn’t say
OK, your silence says volumes. [Both
laugh] Just don’t look upstairs, OK?
Ooh, OK. You don’t want me to print that? You can print it. [Laughs again] The very
hot housekeeper. No, just joking.
star of Girlfight, The Fast and the Furious, Blue
Crush, and TV’s Lost, is filming in
Seattle. Her representative declined to comment. The
Advocate wishes these two vital young stars all
Look for comments in the November 21st issue of The
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun