Best Companies List: Who Is on Your Side?
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 08 2011 9:00 AM ET
The gay-inclusiveness of Abercrombie & Fitch has long been on display, most obviously in its A&F Quarterly. And the company got some attention for parading 101 shirtless male models on the Champs-Élysées in May to celebrate the opening of its Paris flagship store. But it gets less attention, for example, for its policy of prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity or expression.
Best Companies: numeric, A
A.T. Kearney Inc.
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah Insurance Exchange
Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld LLP
Alston & Bird LLP
American Express Co.
Ameriprise Financial Inc.
AMR Corp. (American Airlines)
Automatic Data Processing Inc.
Avon Products Inc.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England