Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
Orange County, California might conjure up
visions of augmented Housewives and buff beach bodies frolicking in the sand.
But more LGBT visitors these days are coming to the seaside towns to taste, not
tan. Creative chefs from around the world cook up “green” gourmet dishes inside
luxe hotels that offer up Pacific views. Here’s a roundup of spots — most
within a five-minute drive of each other — to dine, drink, and sleep it off in
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Michigan AG Asks Supreme Court To Skip Ruling on Marriage Equality
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate