Four Great Places to Eat in the O.C.
BY Advocate Contributors
February 10 2012 5:00 AM ET
Orange County, California might conjure up
visions of augmented Housewives and buff beach bodies frolicking in the sand.
But more LGBT visitors these days are coming to the seaside towns to taste, not
tan. Creative chefs from around the world cook up “green” gourmet dishes inside
luxe hotels that offer up Pacific views. Here’s a roundup of spots — most
within a five-minute drive of each other — to dine, drink, and sleep it off in
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too