Congressman's Outfit Shocks
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 14 2010 3:45 PM ET
Illinois's 29-year-old GOP congressman, Aaron Schock, has already been
the target of rumors, but a recent photo of him is adding to his
published a photo of Schock on Friday attending a White House picnic
last week. Already known for his physique — Huffington Post readers named him the "hottest
freshman" after a photo of him in a bathing
suit made the rounds online — Schock appeared especially slim
and stylish at the picnic. Wearing a flamboyant outfit that included a
pink and white checkered shirt, tight white jeans, and a turquoise belt,
Schock's appearance sent the Beltway blogosphere into a tizzy, with
sites like the Washington Examiner and The Politician Carnival
running the picture.
Following the recent photo, sites like RealJock.com
speculated on Schock's sexuality: "This bachelor has been fighting off
gay rumors since 2004. Aaron baby...'fueling the flames' much?"
who is not a proponent of marriage equality and voted against the
federal hate crimes bill that added LGBT people to a list of protected
minorities, has previously stated he is not gay.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View