Dr. Phil Tackles LGBT Suicide
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 7:25 PM ET
Dr. Phil sat down Wednesday with a panel of teens including Ugly Betty’s
Marc Indelicato to talk about the realities of being young and gay in America and the suicide rate among LGBT teens.
Dr. Phil responds to one student’s account of being harassed on graduation day and having no one to confide in as being the “perfect storm” of events that leads teens to take drastic measures.
Watch the video here.
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Texas Antigay Group Raising Money to Fight LGBT 'Army'
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers