Dr. Phil Tackles LGBT Suicide
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 7:25 PM ET
Dr. Phil sat down Wednesday with a panel of teens including Ugly Betty’s
Marc Indelicato to talk about the realities of being young and gay in America and the suicide rate among LGBT teens.
Dr. Phil responds to one student’s account of being harassed on graduation day and having no one to confide in as being the “perfect storm” of events that leads teens to take drastic measures.
Watch the video here.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- PHOTOS: Let's Take a Long Look at Long Beach Pride
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'