Dr. Phil Tackles LGBT Suicide
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 7:25 PM ET
Dr. Phil sat down Wednesday with a panel of teens including Ugly Betty’s
Marc Indelicato to talk about the realities of being young and gay in America and the suicide rate among LGBT teens.
Dr. Phil responds to one student’s account of being harassed on graduation day and having no one to confide in as being the “perfect storm” of events that leads teens to take drastic measures.
Watch the video here.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups