Dr. Phil Tackles LGBT Suicide
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 6:25 PM ET
Dr. Phil sat down Wednesday with a panel of teens including Ugly Betty’s
Marc Indelicato to talk about the realities of being young and gay in America and the suicide rate among LGBT teens.
Dr. Phil responds to one student’s account of being harassed on graduation day and having no one to confide in as being the “perfect storm” of events that leads teens to take drastic measures.
Watch the video here.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'