Repeal to Be Signed Wednesday
BY Neal Broverman
December 20 2010 3:05 PM ET
President Obama will sign the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" Wednesday, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs indicated Monday.
An exact schedule has yet to be laid out, but Gibbs said he expected a formal ceremony for the signing on December 22. A presidential press conference is also expected this week, but not until the Senate has wrapped up its business, including the contentious arms treaty with Russia.
Read more here.
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Showtime to Air Kidnapped for Christ, Exposé of Antigay Reform School
- Op-ed: Why LGBT People Around the World Need Israel
- How Major Crimes' Actor and Gay Showrunner Created One of Best Gay Characters on TV
- WATCH: Neo-Nazis Attack Gay Club in Ukraine