Repeal to Be Signed Wednesday
BY Neal Broverman
December 20 2010 3:05 PM ET
President Obama will sign the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" Wednesday, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs indicated Monday.
An exact schedule has yet to be laid out, but Gibbs said he expected a formal ceremony for the signing on December 22. A presidential press conference is also expected this week, but not until the Senate has wrapped up its business, including the contentious arms treaty with Russia.
Read more here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House