Repeal to Be Signed Wednesday
BY Neal Broverman
December 20 2010 3:05 PM ET
President Obama will sign the repeal of "don't ask, don't tell" Wednesday, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs indicated Monday.
An exact schedule has yet to be laid out, but Gibbs said he expected a formal ceremony for the signing on December 22. A presidential press conference is also expected this week, but not until the Senate has wrapped up its business, including the contentious arms treaty with Russia.
Read more here.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- Why This Latina Photographer Documented the Moment She Came Out to Her Parents
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry
- Illinois Bishop Reminds Gay Parents: Catholic Schools Will Teach You're Sinning