The 5 Fugliest Diaper Bags
BY Frank Lowe
March 19 2014 11:12 AM ET
These are just a sampling of the beasts that grace the world of diaper bags. The available bags designed for men are just as miserable (but, thankfully, not as colorful). I was so emotionally traumatized that I just went with a simple black nylon quilted Prada messenger bag, which ended up being absolutely perfect. It was simple and had a single zip pocket on the outside and a flap. The whole thing fit beautifully on the handle of my Bugaboo stroller, and it matched everything I would wear. Yes, it's true — until people start designing more diaper bags geared toward men, the messenger bag is the way to go, Prada or not.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality