PHOTOS: Coloradans Celebrate Civil Unions at Midnight
BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 12:10 PM ET
Laurel Javors (left) and Rafi Daugherty listen as a couple is issued a civil union license at a midnight ceremony in the Denver Office of the Clerk and Recorder on May 1.
Tags: Marriage Equality
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Booing Jennicet Was Wrong, But Was What She Did Worse?
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?